Braca IV (4) 705
Braca IV (4)
Available in sizes 635, 670, 705, 735 and 765 cm²
Available in Extra Light Lay-Up ONLY
(Suitable for all forms of paddling)
Bráca IV is the original world’s first ‘tear-drop’ design and our Braca Sport’s most widely sold paddle. The paddles are designed to facilitate application of power in the beginning (catch) and in the middle of the stroke, enabling capabilities to obtain the “ultimate” forward stroke.
It is a very popular seller to male paddlers, mainly spec ski, ocean ski, ironman, and all ages Male and Female Spec. Ski Paddlers.
Beware of imitations, there are many!!
Blade Surface Area: 705 cm²
Blade Length: 49.00 cm
Blade Width: 15.80 cm
Carbon Twill, Carbon Painted Fixed Length – $660.00 GST Inclusive
Carbon Twill, Carbon Painted “Oz Lok Clamp” Adjustable Length –$770.00 GST Inclusive
- Our exclusive “Oz Lok” clamp / adjustable shaft offers choice of 5 cm and 10 cm Spigot Calibration Braca
- Braca Sports Adjustable Shafts Available in 5 cm calibration only, Price on application. (Subject to availability)
- Name Signage for Paddles e.g., John Smith – $10.00 included with a new Paddle Purchase.
- Slip Stream ‘double layer’ name stickers – $20.00 including GST
- Paddle Cylinders – $15.00 including GST
5mm Wall thickness, Available in two lengths:
– 220cm in length, diameter 21cm, will carry up to 5 paddles,
– 130cm in length, diameter 21cm, will carry up to 3 adjustable paddles
- All prices are ex-Brookvale Factory (including GST)
- Freight and packing additional costs (quoted upon request)
- All paddle prices are subject to change without notice